Last week was filled with cousins and crafts! What a great celebration of Valentines day!
Mimi and Pop came by for a surprise visit and an even bigger surprise brought Avery and Alexandria along! What a fun day!
Sweet baby girl! I was so excited to get to cuddle with her! It had been over a month since I had seen her and when she left I smelled like baby and wanted her back!
Kason skipped his nap with the cousins being over and while I was making dinner he pooped out on his chair. So cute!
Getting a bit more comfortable!
Then we traveled to Evanne's birthday party! Our 2 little 6 year olds...
Gift time!
It has always been a challenge getting all of the kids together for a picture and honestly I think this was the easiest time we've ever had!
AJ - 7, Kaid - 6, Evanne - 6, Isaiah - 4, Kason - 3, McKenzie - 2, and Ella - 1
Kason holding Ella in place
And I don't even ask anymore...
Of course... somemore Pinterest crafts! The kids LOVE these. We've had "gem jars" for Kaid for a while and she does pretty good with that, but I figured this would give them a good visual of what they need to do every day and it has worked wonders!! Kaid has been super motivated to get all of her clips to the "Done" side so she can get 3 gems for the day!
I decided Kason was at the age to start with the gem jar also, and with his I drew a little picture so he knows which clip to flip. He's actually doing a better job than I expected with it and has totally motivated him to be able to earn gems like his big sis!
Doesn't it seem like there are so many that need prayers right now? Wow, I've overwhelmed with all that has been going on lately with those close to me. I have a hard time remembering who I want to be praying for and so when I saw this idea I ran with it. I like my board better than the one I saw on Pinterest! :) So, here is my "Prayer board" and I can add as many as I want. I've realized I need to make my cards a LOT smaller so I can fit more on!!
Okay, so this looks stupid and small, but it makes my morning searching in my jar for matching bobby pins much easier! Viola! A special place just for them!
Kaid of course wanted a "kitty" valentines box! It turned out super cute!! We are 2 creative ladies!
And my super crazy boy on a lazy day at home. :)
(IF I can ever get it to load....)
I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines day!
No comments:
Post a Comment