Saturday, January 28, 2012

A tiny life cut short

It's hard to imagine that 5 years ago our lives were completely changed.  I no longer had that perfect view of how our family would be or come about.  That first little life was taken from us and I was crushed.  About this time we got a phone call from my old OB saying my numbers dropped and that I would have to come in the next morning for a D&C.  We had only known Kaidrie was going to be a big sister for 3 weeks but in our minds we were already a family of 4.  Looking back at all the heartbreak we have been through, I know our family is just how it was meant to be.  But it doesn't make that crushed perfect vision I had about pregnancy and having a family any easier to overcome.  It doesn't make losing those 3 little personalities from our family any less painful.  So, to our first little one to grow angel wings at only 7 weeks tiny... floaty kisses from mommy.  God knows that my perfect vision of Heaven would be being surrounded by my babies and he's just preparing my Forever Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment