So, you are thinking... uh, I think they are a little ahead of themselves. BUT does taking pictures of 4 little kids outside in November or December sound like a fun idea? Yeah, we didn't think so either! So, our Christmas photo shoot. In September! Ha!
I love this one of Kason's "real" smile! We usually get a very cheeseeeed up one!
So, the "real" kind of picture most of them turn out to be! :) Kason is saying, "But I don't know how to do a real smile!"
Woopsy Daisy!
LOVE these 4 kids. We sure make cute kids, don't we?
And my two little rottens...
And my two super sweet n cute nieces!
What goes on behind the scenes!
I love this one!
He's makin his list, and checking it twice. Gonna find out who's
And the men who all apologized to Kason for having to endure that. I'm glad at least my SON is a good sport! Can't say as much for my hubby, dad or brother!
It was also Kitty drop off day! Sawyer and Chase are having a blast with all the other kitties at Avery's and Lexi is the new sweet girl at Mimi and Pops!
Randy getting some baby "oooohhhh" love.
And after a photo shoot with 4 kids. Yes, this glass of Oliver was VERY well deserved.
Loungin around...
Just me and my guitar
We love this baby. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment