Saturday, October 13, 2012

A little over-due!

Such is the story of my life!  I started this weeks ago and when I was uploading more to post I realized I never posted this one! 
 
So these were my projects about a month back!  I love the finished product!
 
 
(Notice the tiny baby feet at the bottom... I couldn't NOT put Korbin on here.  That is exactly how tall she was and her tiny feet.  I love it that she can be a part of our family ruler also.)
 
I thought this was going to be a bigger project than it ended up being!  (oh and it ended up being FREE!  We used things we already had around the house!)  But it really didn't take that long.  I panted and distressed how I wanted it then used a paint pen for the markings then put the kids stats on.  I felt it just looked like it needed more, so....

 
I added the kids pictures as it corresponded to the height.  Love how it turned out!

 
Yet another "free" project out of things I had around the house and wasn't using!  A clock for the playroom!  I think it looks adorable and "brightens" up the place!
 
Some baby kitty play time!

 
This is Avery's baby "Chase" 
 
And Mimi's baby "Lexi"  I love Kason's smile on this one!   I wish the kitty wasn't in front of his face!




No comments:

Post a Comment