Saturday, October 15, 2011

Our first fall at the new house

And it is beautiful!  I'm not sure how the leaves fell so quickly, but I realized today as the strong winds were blowing them all off that if we didn't get out today for pictures they will be gone before we get out to do it!  So, despite Randy not feeling good and being home for a sick day (I'm SO glad we go to see a new doctor on Tuesday... please pray we get to the bottom of this.  Poor guy.)  I talked him into going out for 10 minutes to get a few pictures for Christmas cards.  I love watching all of the "firsts" in our new home.  I've loved them all so far.  Although, it will take A LOT for me to like the winter no matter how pretty.  So here are a few of my favs.  Actually there weren't a whole lot more than this... that's what a sick hubby, windy cold photo shoot will get ya!







When you ask Kason to smile for a picture, this is what you get... haha  Oh this little guy just makes my heart melt.  I just wanna squeeze him.  And I do. 

So the cheese calmed down a bit and got a cute one! 


My pretty girl.  So easy to get pictures of her! 



No comments:

Post a Comment