Wednesday, October 12, 2011

One fine day

What an absolutely beautiful weekend we had!  Who would have thought in October we'd be wearing shorts and tanks and doing all of these fun warmer weather things!
Mom has been wanting to take us all to Rolling Ridge Ranch so we headed back for the day.  (but not before I started my second dose pack of steroids for MORE poison ivy - yuck, I HATE this stuff!!)

Trying to get the birds to talk to him.

Holding the baby ducks - so cute!



I think it said these were Lemur's

A huge active tortoise!

Trying to pet the goat


Loving on the bunnies



A camel!

Our tour guide for the next hour Marve with Bob and Jerry (I think :))

3 excited kids!

Thank you Mimi for such a fun day!!! (oh Kason and his goofy grins phase...)

Jody wore camo hoping we couldn't tell how LARGE she is... sorry Jody, no one missed that!  haha  All for the love of Butterball!  One more month until we meet this new little one!

Baby pot bellied pigs coming to feast!

You could tell the animals were well fed on this beautiful day.  Most of them you had to plead to get them to eat from your bucket!

Kaid, unlike Kason, was still a little timid when they tried to eat out of her bucket.  She much preferred to dump the bucket out for them to eat off the wagon or the ground!

These little guys look pretty safe


Cheese!


Can you imagine carrying this head around all day?  I think he's feeling a little lopsided!

I love Kason's face in this one!  haha eyes closed and all!

Marve warned us that some of them would steal our buckets.  This guy got the best of Kason!




These guys running after you can be a little intimidating! 

Watching him eat

Kason gets a turn to drive the wagon!



I did it!

Beautiful animals!

Feeding the crazy ostrich

Love Kaid's face on this one too!  haha feeling a little intimidated!

Lucky girl - the Zebra came to her bucket!

Before the farm Mimi took us to the Dari-et to eat then after we went back for some ice cream!  Yumm!

Then on to the antique car parade and firemans parade!

I was trying to snap a picture of the 3 of them watching the parade, but couldn't see a thing of what I was taking.  Check out Avery and Kason - so cute!  I'm sure she's asking him if he likes the firetrucks!

Thanks again mom for such a fun day!  I'm so glad we got to come home and "play" for the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment