Saturday, October 15, 2011

A lazy kinda day

When does it ever happen that I post pictures on the day I take them!  Never!  It's been a lazy kinda Saturday.  Nice!

Kaid had her first sleepover with a friend.  They had a blast.  Ava came over after school and although they were doing great they heard a noise at 10:45 that spooked them and Ava wanted to go home.  So home she went then came back in the morning.  I love watching this friendship grow.  I was reminded of one of my favorite sleepover buddies when the girls started licking salt off the top of my salt shakers.  Any idea of who that would be *AMY*?  :)  Made me miss all of you girls.  I pray Kaidrie makes and keeps true friends like I have the majority of my life!  Here's to many years of fun sleepovers!



In the morning when we were waiting for Ava to come back the kids were getting a little stir crazy!  Kason is just as crazy about Ava as Kaid is and says she's his "girlfriend!"  Goin after the older women!

Crash!



Silly face!

Mad face

No comments:

Post a Comment