Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A fun "Fall" week

Old neighbors and friends came to play!  Brandon and Kaid getting ready for some go-cart fun!


The twins and Kason heading down the hill to ride too!  This was seconds before Kason laid his arm down on the engine.  Yeah, that hurt and our neighbors miles away probably heard how bad it hurt also!

Brandon driving a go-cart for the first time, he was thrilled! 

Victory lap! 

Ayden wanted a turn but looked a little unsure!  Dylan chickened out! 

Say Hi!  I'm almost one!  Wow - this kid has grown fast!  That's what moving away does! 

Poor kid was a wreck the entire night.  We wrapped it up in a nice cloth ice pack and he was happy until he started taking it off.  Poor boy.  Burns are NO FUN! 

Then showing off his ouchy finger nail.  The week before Daddy was coming home from work and Kaid ran out the front door to see him.  Kason put his hand in the door (the HINGE side) and the door was completely shut when I ran to get him when I heard him screaming.  When I got it out his poor finger was FLAT!  Kason was screaming, Kaid came in and realized what she did and was crying and saying "I'm so sorry Kason, I didn't mean to do it" and I had tears in my eyes knowing how bad it hurt him and how awful Kaid felt.  We were a wreck over a little finger!  It's still holding on tight but turned purple immediately and I'm wondering when it will finally fall off.  He was JUST fine by that evening and took the band aid off that he wanted on and said, "see!  It's all better!" 

Jumping on the trampoline with their new neighborhood buds.  It's so wonderful to have kids their ages to play with - I was worried moving out here and away from the big neighborhood would leave them without kids to play with but we are so blessed to have moved into a wonderful neighborhood with great families and kids! 

Softball tournament time!  We only had 2 chairs so Kason wanted to sit on Isaiah's lap instead of mine.  Poor Isaiah weighs less than Kason and was saying "ouch ouch ouch!"  haha 

My cool dude 




And the picture of the day!  What beautiful girls our family makes! 

I was overwhelmed for Eylie when I saw this... can you imagine nursing 6 2 year olds?   

And the first little one flys the coop.  Our neighbor Kaitlyn adopted "Maddox" which Kason lovingly called "Maggots"  haha  I didn't know how Kaid would react when she got home from school and one was gone.  But I said, "Look Kaid, now you only have to take care of 5 kittens" and she said "yeahhh!" 

Grandma and Grandpa came for a surprise visit the eve of Randy's THIRTY THIRD Birthday!  We had a fun time relaxing and eating and playing.  I think the best game of the night was the bread ball toss created by no other than the birthday boy himself...
It started off with Kaid, then Kason wanted a turn.  We told him he had to open his mouth wider, so this is what he did.  Oh this boy cracks me up. 

Kaid almost catching one in her mouth.  This was a fun game... unless it turns in to saucy meatballs at a later date.  At that point the 2 of them will be mopping my kitchen.  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment