Thursday, September 1, 2011

My FIRST grader!

I didn't realize when I did my work schedule that I put myself down for Kaid's first day of school.  BOOO  So I wasn't there to see her off on her first day.  :(  Sad mommy!  Daddy took some pictures though.  I can't believe she's in FIRST grade and will be in school all day long!


Not sure what was on the camera lens in this picture - probably daddy's tears!

Waiting on the school bus, that didn't come until very late so she rode with our neighbors.

Hanging out in daddy's truck waiting for the bus


Even though we are doing the car pick up with the neighbors now (we will SO close to the school but she's on the bus for over an hour!)  I had her ride the bus the first week so if she has to at some point the driver knows her and knows where she belongs!  So day #2 I got to see her get off the bus!

Silly girl

I was totally waiting for Kason or Randy to bust open their face!  Thankfully both daddy and son are safe and in one piece!


4 week old kittens!  After watching these guys grow I now know that Eylie was only between 3 1/2 and 4 weeks old when we got her.  No wonder she was so hard to litter train and cried and cried all the time!  She was so tiny!  We "celebrated" her 1st birthday this week!

The kittens now jump off the front porch and cry and cry until we go get them!


No comments:

Post a Comment