Awesome picture! I got some pictures off of Randy's cell - I just love this one!
My two little thugs
This kids posing with the baby they want us to buy. Sure would be easier than having our own.
My two favorite boys
Randy must really love this kid if he let him put on his shoes. All of you who know him well know how true this is!
This was the burn on his arm from the go-cart. Poor kid. He's so excited now because "God gave me new skin!" It looks so much better and he got his new fingernail too. The first 2 of this active boy's injuries. We haven't even gotten to the sports thing yet.
Daddy and Kason - best buds
haha, now that is attitude!
Another little kitty flys the coop! My friend Lori and Kason's GF Zoey took little Boo home! He's doing great in his new home! Randy was upset that I got rid of his favorite kitty "scarface"
Mimi and Pop came this weekend to visit with the kiddos and took 2 home - Tinker and Spunk
Kaid is taking Cheer and Tumble again and is doing so well. The new place is doing more tumble than cheer and I love seeing that! She's getting good at her "Bridge"
Kaid sitting by her best bud Ava and their friend Grace. I loved hearing these girls giggle and talk in the back on the way to dance!
Hand stand time!
Jumping in puddles! No wonder we all had colds this week!








No comments:
Post a Comment