Thursday, September 1, 2011

A fun filled weekend!

Mom, Jody and I had a kid-less day planned at the outlets and I'm SO glad we got to stop by to see little Luke!  He is just ADORABLE!  Doesn't Amy look amazing for just having a baby and a c-section!  Big Brother Todd in the back checking things out!

Handsome little man!!


Kason needed new shoes so bad!  I was waiting on the outlet store to find some cute cheap Nikes!  He was THRILLED!  As soon as I put them on he started running around to show us how fast them made him!  Giving his approval with 2 thumbs up!

Happy 4th Birthday Isaiah!!

Blowing out his "cat-in-the-hat" cake candles

Fun with cousins

Our gift was a huge hit!  It was just what he wanted!  Yay!  I love it when I find that kinda gift!

Kaid cracked me up on the way home.  So proper... passed out with her legs crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment