We have had so much fun watching these babies grow! It's been so long since I've had baby kitties and I played hard with those little things, I love watching Kaid have just as much fun with them. She will sit out on the porch and watch them and pet them for an hour. I can imagine when school starts it's going to be hard for her to be away from them all day!
What are YOU looking at?
Sleepy heads. So cute!
Kaid is THRILLED that she can now play with them more and actually got to hold one for the first time!
Over the past few days we've started to get them out of the box for a bit every day. They like wandering around on the porch. They are starting to walk a little more like normal and not so much like the army crawl!
Kason won't hold them - he tried to one time and it scratched him - you'd think it tried to bite off his arm!! They are MUCH better off this way anyway!! He's been very gentle though except when he decided to try and push one over. Mean little kid. haha
Kitten #1
#2
#3
#4 - my personal fav!
#5 - This is the tiniest one and is definitely going to be long haired like her momma!
No comments:
Post a Comment