We all went to our little hometown fair on Tuesday night and watched the tractor/truck pull, then on Friday the kids and I went in the afternoon and Randy met us there after work.
A friend from work has daughters who show goats and had a Peewee show. So we went so the kids could "show" their goats.
I was impressed how Kason jumped right in there and was not scared of the goat at all!
My not-shy little boy froze when it was his turn and would not say a word... but when she was asking a kid about 4 up from him he heard her say on the speaker "and how old are you" he looked up at the speaker and held up his 3 little fingers. It was so cute! (Behind Kason and me are my friends from work's little guy, Collin and other friend's daughter Abby)
Trying so hard to get that ribbon on!
Kaid's turn! She had the crazy goat!
Every once in a while I forget you can't video this way... woops :) Didn't get the whole interview with her but I was impressed she remembered the school name!
Collin's big bro Caleb was in front of Kaid and for the life of me I can't remember Tonya's other daughters name!!
4 little almost 4H'rs
We went to watch the Fireman's show
Getting on their hands and knees to go under the smoke.. this was about 2 seconds before Kason bailed!
This one's for you mimi and Pop! They love their Jeep-jeeps!
Then Friday night was the tough truck contest... Not quite as good as the demolition derby but almost. :) I was so bummed to miss it again this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment