Thursday, August 11, 2011

Eylie thinks they grow up to fast too!

Even though our babies don't really grow as fast as a kitten it sure seems like it!  Totally hit me today when I called to see what time the bus would be coming for Kaid and dropping her off.  8:15ish to 4ish.  Wow.  That's a long day to be without my baby!!  EVERY DAY!! 
Anyway, it's been so fun watching these little kittens grow over the past week and a half -

4 days old


SO SWEET!  This is Kaid's favorite kitten at the moment.

Kason's favorite toy lately has been the rope that goes around his robe that Aunt Bethy got him.  It goes every where with him.  It has been a tail, a leash, a truck pull-thing, you name it he's used it for.  Silly guy. 

My grandma used to always make homemade popsicles for us, so I found some holders and made them.  They were a disaster and leaked all over!  I threw them away and will be looking for ones that don't leak out the bottom!! 

Little cuties 

Randy finally got around to hanging some things in our bedroom, so I finished and spring cleaned everything today.  I still want to paint that back accent wall brown to match the bedroom as well as the plant ledge that is red right now, but just need a break from the painting... so it will wait.


The kittens this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment