Monday, February 28, 2011

Prayers please

We are a little overwhelmed right now... so much going on in our world.  Please say some prayers for us.  Randy's work issues, I will be having some procedures done this week to figure out some things and possible surgery the week after, and we have an offer on the house.  So, the house thing would be great news, but we found out 4 days ago that our "dream house" that we were hoping to buy when ours sold has another offer and may be off the market.  We put in a counter offer to the people wanting to buy our house and we are waiting to see if they accept or what the next step will be.  This is what we've been waiting on, but now we have to find another house to make our home.  I know God has a plan for us but when everything around us is so un-clear, it's just so hard to not be scared, nervous, sad, mad.... etc.  So please, when you think about it - talk to the Big Man for us - He's the only one who can show us the path and let us know all is going to be okay.

For I know the plans I have for you... says the Lo-O-O-O-ORd

1 comment: