Sunday, February 20, 2011

Little goof balls...

We needed this week!  It was BEAUTIFUL!  We spend lots of time outside playing, taking walks, and cleaning up the yard (as I was out raking, a neighbor walking by said, "it's a little early to be raking, isn't it?"  I said.... "uhh, actually I think that means I'm a little behind!!"  But, better late than never, right?).  Did I already say how WONDERFUL this week was??

My little airplane mechanic supervisor. 

 It was so funny when she would dance with this on.  She looked like a "little person" shaking her booty.

Another reason this week was so wonderful?  I only heard *cough, cough* "I sick!" 317 times rather than 853 times!  Oh little man was just so pathetic!!
After he was done eating I went to get him out of his chair only to see a little too much skin showing...  hehe  He will hate me one day for posting this picture!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment