What do lazy days locked inside away from the cold ice and snow mean for Kaidrie?
Holy Makeup!! Now that is one shimmery beauty.
Kason is doing so good with his ABC's, I've been trying to get him singing them on video, but this is the closest he would let me get. LOL
I tried putting the video camera on the counter so he wouldn't know I was taping him and he would start singing it again, but instead was just being goofy.
As we were trying to leave the house for a showing, Kason has to try and take some cars with him but stuffing them in his pockets.
VROOMMM!
One day while I was at work daddy let Kason take a nap on the couch... bet that was a good nap!
Kaidrie has been going to dance class (Cheer/Tumble) and wanted to do the Cheer camp that they had at her school. The following Saturday she got to cheer at the High School basketball half time. I was so proud of her!
I love watching Kaid's best bud Carmen in these, she really gets into it! (she is the little one on Kaid's left)
Then this past weekend we took the long ride to Evanne's 5th Birthday party.
3 generations
the birthday girl
Pittsburgh's goin to the super bowl!! Bummer the ending wasn't so good.
Check out the ice cream daddy made this girl!!
Avery and I loved the videos. You could tell Kaid wanted to get everything just right :)
ReplyDelete