I can hardly believe it's been a YEAR since we took our first family picture on our new front porch! May 6th marked one year from moving day! I'm so glad to have this first year behind us! The house looks great and it quickly became our "home." We still have many things we want to do, but thankfully the rest will be able to go at a slower place after this spring of outside upgrades! It has been a blast turning these walls into the home I always dreamed of having! Happy 1 year to our new home.
Kason's room is finally finished! I love how his quilt looks! I was waiting for this to go on clearance on Pottery Barn Kids and FINALLY it did! (am I the only one who things paying $170 on a kids quilt is ridiculous!! Love the stuff, hate the prices!!)
And his new dresser. He was still using the baby changing table up until this point. I think his big boy room turned out pretty cute! And he LOVES his "Tar" room.
And a few Pinterest ideas that I did!
My flip flop storage!
And to house my cell phone.
Kaid had her dance recital this past week. I am always so impressed with her getting out there on stage without hesitation! My shy little toddler who would cry when a stranger said hi to her gets out there on stage with no problem and does so well!
She took Cheer/Tumble this year with her buds Ava and Grace and to my surprise ended up being in the same class as my Big from college, Jenica's 2 daughters Addy and Anna! How fun!
It's dancin time! I could barely see her and had to jump across Kason's seat to get a good view. (she's in the back right hand corner)
Going up to get her award
Best Buds Kason and Noah
You did such a great job Kaid! Mommy is so proud of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment