Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A mommys love


I'm the luckiest mommy in the world!  So blessed to have these two in my life and thankful beyond words that God entrusted them to us!  Thanks for a great "Mommy's Day" filled with Genji's and the movies with my 3 favorite people! 

I know I have these pictures saved somewhere, but rather than looking for hours a picture of a picture works just fine!  One of my favorite pictures of Kaid, mom and me.  This was taken about a month before Kason was born (and I was FINALLY off bedrest!  Wahoo!)  Kaidrie was OBSESSED with chapstick.  She grabbed a tube out of moms drawer and went to town like she always did.  When we saw her we cracked up laughing and so did she when she saw herself in the mirror.  So mom and I joined in on the fun.  Sweet picture!


The label says it all.  Grandma looks so good here!


And the other little mommy of the house.  She's such a good mommy!


My sweet girl

And ornery little man




I love you mommy!  I love you bubby!

Pop getting the tractor out for Kason


My little ham!


I'm getting so big!  I'm almost as tall as the tire!

First swim of the season!!!  YAY!

Baby Alex enjoying the great outdoors.  I really thing Josh and Jody are lying about this kid.  I have NEVER seen her anything but happy and sweet!  I don't know where they get this "she cries all the time thing"  Quit lying about my baby!  :)

Sharing a cookie with daddy!

This little butterfly loved Pop!

I love to swim!!

Yay!  So glad we are beginning another swimming season!  LOVE this weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment