One of Mimi's gifts to Kaid was to get a feather in her hair. How fun! Avery had one in the last time we saw her and she loved it, so off we went. "Shy" miss Kaid just could barely muster a smile since there was someone new in the room. Stinker.
She also got a big blue one on the underside of her hair. We were amazed that that's what she REALLY wanted. Not the little skinny ones. She sure does have her own style! Avery got a big red one also.
The kids wanted to have a picnic on the playset and I must say the adult ears in the house were very grateful. When these three get together it is anything but quiet! :)
Ahhh, and I got to see my sweet girl again! I hate how quickly she is growing since we've only seen her about once a month. BOOO! Love that little tongue that's always sticking out!
Beautiful smiles
I must say, what happened next... I was SHOCKED! We were getting ready to leave mimi and pops and Avery wanted to come too. So, a few times before she has said she's wanted to come stay at our house, but when she realizes that her mommy is indeed not coming she quickly changes her mind. Miss Avery doesn't even sleep over at Mimi's gracefully.
I admit I had my reservations and was nervous that we would all be up all night long. But she did it!!! She did awesome with the exception of about an hour at bedtime. I was SOO proud of her and hope that each time gets easier! We've said so many times how much we wish Avery would actually stay with us and finally! yay Avery!!
Anyway, we also had Aunt Kimmy, Uncle Chad, Isaiah and Ella with us over night. (I think it helped Avery knowing her boyfriend was going to be there too! :) Kaid's school had a carnival so we headed there for some games and fun.
The boys decided they needed mustaches...
Isaiah's turn
And the girls got tattoo hearts
5 of my favorite kids :)
Being goofy!
Kason doing what he loves to do. Beating people up. Chad was the victim tonight...
Love this boy and his mustache
Showing of her Love battle wounds. Poor Isaiah and Avery collided about an hour after getting to our house. She did good and only cried for about 5 minutes then jumped up and played some more. It was looking pretty nasty at certain points and was already bruised by the time I got to her coming down the stairs. Poor girlie!
We had such a fun evening with all of them and it would have been even better without my migraine! Boo. Luckliy the next morning... party day.... it was GONE! yuck!
No comments:
Post a Comment