Thursday, January 5, 2012

Precious babies

I just saw today the story of the Duggars who recently lost their baby.  Watching this... she was almost the same size as Korbin  (3.5 oz and 7 inches long).  With perfect hands and perfect feet.  We didn't take pictures of her, but I wish we would have.  So tiny and so perfect.  It angers me that people are "outraged" that the family would take pictures and post them on their blog.  Speaking from someone who's been there - I would do the same thing and they would be a permanent fixture on mine if we were blessed to have such beautiful pictures.  I am thankful the Duggars spoke out.  It happens and it is the hardest thing for any parent to get through.  If they weren't in the spot light they would have done the same thing!  Hopefully seeing this in the media will help those families out there going through the same struggle and thinking they are all alone in their grief.  God Bless you little Jubilee.






What a touching video that paints the perfect picture of what it's like for any parents to lose a baby, no matter how small... even if they have other children  This baby could never be replaced. 

No comments:

Post a Comment