Sunday, November 6, 2011

Trick or Treat!


We originally thought our trick or treat was Sunday then our neighbor called a few days before that and said the paper was wrong and it's really Monday.  I was SO bummed because I had to work.  I was SO thankful that one of the girls came in early for me so I didn't miss watching my babies trick or treat.  We went with our wonderful new neighbors and had a great time!
Kaid, Ava, Grace (another friend from school), Mishea, and Grace

Best buds - I just wonder... I met two of my life long friends (Mere and Beth) in 1st grade.  I hope these girls stay that close for as long as we have been! 

The boys were DONE after we got there (can't blame them - it was COLD by the time we got back to the cars) so didn't get one with Noah, Sladen and Kason together.  Kason didn't even want to hang around long enough but daddy can always talk him into anything! 

Because it was such a rush leaving to go after I got home from work, and they were tired when we got home we got dressed up the next day to get pics of the kids together.
Welcome to the Wild Wild West where the girls are sassy! 

And the boys get to hold daddy's old (unloaded) BB guns.  He thought he was big stuff! 

haha  love his stance here! 

I can't believe Halloween has already come and gone.  Where has this year gone??


No comments:

Post a Comment