Friday, November 9, 2012

My life

Happy Fall!
 
 
I've seen lots of wreath ideas and I'm loving them!  This was my first try and I love how it turned out!   

My kids literally do "climb the walls."  :)
 
Me Man.  Me cut down big tree.

 
My second wreath creation!  So simple and not that I'm looking forward to any amount of snow but can't wait to put this on my front door!  :)
 
Any my little kitty "fluffing" up his back.

 
This is the best year I've ever had for carrots!!  They are doing great!  I've still got them in the garden and go out and pick them when I want them.  I've heard you can do this most of the winter!  Yay!  Love making homemade chicken noodle soup and other meals with my home grown organic carrots!  :)  I'm not totally green, but I do like being green in some areas!

 
The best picture I could get of this... because he flew away as soon as I peeked my head around the house.  I don't know if it was an Owl or hawk or Eagle but it was some big bird creeping in my tree!

 
And my favorite little people.  Love these little guys!
 
 
We had parent/teacher conferences last night and I was so proud of my baby girl!  She's doing so well in reading and in math and is ahead of the curve... if she continues at this rate at the end of the year she will already be at a 4th grade level.  Since she has mastered addition and subtraction and can do them both with no errors in the 2 minute time frame the teachers want her to start working on multiplication (which she already has been working on at home on her own) instead which is something they don't get into until next year.  She declined this week but we are trying to convince her that next week she needs to take the plunge and take them up on this offer!  It's a great thing and she shouldn't turn it down!!
 
Kason is doing great in Pre-K.  He loves going but we are still struggling to get him interested in learning.  Many friends with boys this age are going through the same struggles so I'm assuming it's just a 4 year old boy thing!  I know the knowledge is there somewhere...he pointed to a number 40 in a book last week and knew it was a 40.  But when you ask him he acts like he has no clue!  We have resorted to no tv until he learns his numbers.  Geesh.  He also told me yesterday that "mommy, I'm kinda bad at school."  I tried to talk to him and ask him what he meant but he didn't give me much information past that other than when they are playing he sometimes doesn't listen.  I talked to the teacher about it that day and it must just be a 4 year olds perception because she said she hasn't noticed anything like that and he was doing well.  lol  Oh this boy.  I have a feeling getting him interested in this thing called school is going to be much more challenging that it was with his sister!  :)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment