Friday, September 7, 2012

My favorite boy

Just in time the boy is FINALLY interested in learning!!  Kaid by this age LOVED writing and knew all of her ABC's and 123's but I just could not get this boy interested!  (even when trying to teach with CARS!)  He now can write his name and we are working on the rest of the letters!  WAHOO!  Just in time for Pre-K!  Notice his name in there with other scribbles... (the n is on top :)  I'm proud of my boy!!  He's great with colors and shapes and anything that has to do with things that move and is very "bright" in the common sense stuff but just had no interest in this kinda stuff.  He is so proud of himself!
 
 
Yay!  He's working hard and actually likes it!!

 
I tried to get a picture of him struggling to bring the mail in and soon realized I had it on video.  He was on the front porch while it was raining.. and I could tell the wheels were moving thinking hard about something.  All of a sudden he tip-toed, tip-toed and RAN out to the mail box and was dropping it all over the place by the time he got in. 
 
 
It's the big day!!!  I can't believe my baby boy is going to Pre-K.  Mommy is super sad.  He's only going to be gone for 2 1/2 hours 2 days a week but it just means that soon he will be in school all day and makes my heart hurt!  He's growing into such a sweet, handsome (ornery) little man.  He got the "If I hear that you have been talking about boobies or nipples in school you are in BIG trouble!)  Really didn't expect to have that talk at 4 years old.  Seriously.

 
Check out the huge praying mantis on the door!  This is Kason's buddy and he will be THRILLED to see he made it into the picture!!

 
I know I'm a little biased, but he is seriously the cutest little man I've ever seen!  :)  Love this little dude!

 
Showing mommy his back pack.  We found out he's not allowed to bring them to school... so guess we will save this for next year!

 
At school making his craft!

 
And my crazy boys doing laps on the go-cart track in the truck.  Boys will be boys
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment