Does anyone know what could be going on here? Within the past 2 months we've been losing pine trees. I doubt it would be the heat because they were well established trees and we got more rain than many areas did.
This is the last one to die...
Only thing I noticed was this white stuff on the trunk, I don't know if this is normal or not??
This is how they start... this one is on it's way out and turns a yellow color then soon it will too be gone. There are others in the line that I'm wondering if they are going also. We have a ton along the side of the house but it would be a pity to lose them all! Anyone have ideas?
These kids are in heaven! They've had a play-dough factory this week!
One of Kaid's creations
My cuties!
And our babies! Wow, now that's a lot of babies!
No fighting babies!
This is how Kason eats his bread... afraid to get his hands messy? Not usually, so I'm clueless as to why he eats like this!
My best buds for most of my life (some since 1st grade!) came for a visit! It was SO good to see them and watch our babies play so well together! Aren't they all just the cutest!!
Luke (Amy's oldest), Kason, Kate (Jen's), Johanna (Rachel's), holding Luke (Amy's youngest), Maici (Molli's) holding Luke (Beth's) and Kaid holding Ben (Meredith's)
The 3 middles were DONE taking pictures (poor Kason was almost in tears because he wanted to hold a baby too!!) So the 3 big girls and the 3 baby boys! (Ben NEVER stops smiling! He is the happiest baby I've ever seen!)
It was funny to sit back and watch how life has changed so much! It used to me just Molli and me chasing little ones around, now we all are! I wonder how many diapers were changed this day! Love you girls!!
Mere, Molli, Jen, Beth, Me, Amy
Usually when we get together it is a quick 2-3 hours so it was so wonderful to get to spend a large part of the day together. Oh how I miss them so! I wish we were all closer so we could do this more often!!
Well, my baby girl is officially a SECOND grader!! Oh my!
Saying good bye to the kitties. She was excited about going back, but she just kept saying she wanted her teacher from last year back! I keep telling her to give the new one a chance! After the first day I asked if she liked Mrs. C and she giggled and said yes. I knew she would!!
Her favorite little one! No Kaid, we are not keeping any more! :)
Beautiful, cool morning!
And no post is complete without my latest project! I still want to put little black and white pictures of the kids as they correlate to their heights and ages but looking good so far!
No comments:
Post a Comment