Tuesday, August 14, 2012

It's AUGUST???


Seriously?  Where did this summer go?  How is it almost school time?  I can't believe sis is going to be a big second grader soon and Mr man will be in Preschool.  What am I going to do with myself with a few hours of kid-free time.  I've never had this and it kinda makes me sad.  :(  I know, I'm crazy right?

Well, a few more projects I've been working on.  :)  And great thing is, these are Janna originals.  Like Jody and I say, Pinterest has made us think outside the box and create! 
My $15 Ikea stool makeover!  :)  Love it!  A little paint and some jute!

Josh and Jody are getting settled into the new house and when we went to check it out we found a bunch of old windows in a barn.  So Jody let me snatch some.  :)  I've got 2 of them done and have 3 more to go that I will probably save for a while.  They go perfect in my "beach" office!


This was the little awkward flower bed that we expanded this spring and it's looking nice!  I've got some herbs in here to that I've started cooking with and love it that I can cook with my own home-grown herbs! 

My cuties!

So grown up (and so "official" with her"boss badge" on.)

They think it's so funny for Kaid to carry Kason like a chimp.  He is our little monkey!

The kids singing a song from Bible School.  Don't mind Kason doing the "I have to go potty adjust"  I don't know why the kid holds it so long!

Oh and the babies!!!  They are so sweet!!

Some days you just need a hug.

All EIGHT of them

Eylie is always a good mommy, but this time she has been crazy momma too (I guess I would be to if I had octuplets!)!!  She's been moving them all over!  Thankfully now they are old enough that she has stopped going crazy and letting them in the box where we can play with them so they are friendly for their homes in 5ish weeks!



It's amazing how quickly they grow!  I love it that they are getting to know us and when I go out and talk to them they try to get to my hand to pet them.  I've even heard a few of them purr!  I've never heard such a tiny kitten purr before!  So sweet!

For those of you who are begging for more pictures... it's so hard to get a shot of them they are so active and don't really "pose" for the camera... Best I could get!


And mommy Eylie and the box Randy and I made for them.  The old box was too small for her and 8 growing babies so we threw together a new one from some scrap wood we had.  FINALLY she has decided it's good enough to be home.  Randy had a fit that I painted it.  :)  I think it blends into the porch a little better now.  haha

Play time...

No comments:

Post a Comment