Friday, February 1, 2013

All about a baby

Whew it's taken me a while to get this post done!  I think it's since I changed Internet providers but it is SO SLOW in uploading pics to this site.  Everything else is the same.  Geesh!
Anyway... here's a little about our Christmas.  It was a wonderful couple of days and since then has been a little trying to say the least! 
 
Our little goofballs.
 
 
Kason had on his dress shirt for Church and I kept asking him where his vest was.  He had NO clue what I meant or where he put it.  Until I discovered it.  He had it on all right.  UNDERNEATH his dress shirt.  haha


 
 
 
Bobo remembers the Reason for the Season.  It's all about a baby!
 
 
Daddy's family Christmas on Christmas eve
 
 
Grandpa doing devotions and reading the Christmas story before we dig into the gifts 
 
Oh little pouty lips... not sure what the reason was behind the glum face. 
 
Yay!  A new scooter!
 
Books (BONUS that one was about a kitty!) and scrapbook stuff!  Two of her favorite things!
 
 
Having fun tearing out daddy's gift
 
Randy has a new job and had to work Christmas eve so back we came to our house to leave Cookies out for Santa!
 
My kids asked Santa for some "Real bells from Santa's sleigh."  What?  Thankfully he came through!!  So proud!  At first Kaid said, "eh, it doesn't look like Santa's sleigh bells" then it turned into "do you think mommy that they are?"  then to a "I want to bring these along because Avery will never believe it if she doesn't see it!"  :)
 
The mess...

Oh and Bobo left a letter and decorated their room doors before he left.  We will miss you Bobo!

My Family
 
4 little goofballs on their new chairs from Mimi and Pop

The mess!

Watching a movie
 
It was a Lego kinda year!  I have built more things with Legos this past month than I think I did my entire childhood! 
 
I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment