Welcome!! Our family's new "home" for the next 3 years or so! I didn't know you could over-load a blog, but I evidently was successful at doing so! It will take me a while to get everything up and perfectly designed like the old one - so bear with me! :)
So, some pictures that you faithful stalkers have been patiently waiting on.
Little Miss Eylie has grown so much since some of these pictures!
Playing with Kaid's hair. A few weeks back she finally found her playful side and hasn't looked back. It is such a joy to see how much fun Kaid has with her! Hearing her giggle and watching her become so responsible in taking care of her.
Sleeping in the baby doll bunk beds grandpa built for Kaid
And stuck in the laundry sorter
Kaidrie is doing amazing in school! She loves it! I don't remember if I posted this on the last one or not, but her parent teacher conferences went wonderful and I was so proud of her! He teachers only complaint was that she sometimes doesn't get her classwork done because she's too busy socializing! I admitted to being happy to hear this because of how quiet and shy she has been in the past. She did amazing on her report card, can write numbers to 100, and knows plenty of sight words and is learning to sound out almost any word she looks at. It's fun hearing her in the back seat of the car sounding out the traffic signs!
The first sentence she wrote without any help!!
I can't believe how longs it's been since I took these pictures! Sorry, it really was a long time since I had posted! We all went to a birthday party for one of Kaid's preschool friends from last year - the kids had a blast!
Climbing the rock climbing wall
Finally - Trick or Treat! It was SO STINKIN COLD!! We usually only go around our little development and by the time we were halfway around poor little Kason was saying "I told (cold) momma, I told!" I agreed - it was miserable!
My little mermaid and Football player
We walked around with Dylan and Ayden and met up with Brandon when we were almost done. The little pirate twins were too cute!
Very glad to have warm hands again!
We always trick or treat for the 1st hour then come back and hand out candy the last hour. It was so cold that we only had 2 trick or treaters come around that second hour! They were all back home warming up too!
How my boys like to watch football
I babysat Dylan, Ayden and Brooklyn 2 Sunday's ago, after church. It was fun, but I'm very thankful I don't have a 5 year old, triplet 2 year old boys and a newborn! :)
Then boys were too busy playing to let me get a picture! Take note they are all playing with "girl" toys... strollers, sweeping, and babies.
Surrounded by his favorite things!
Nothing says ROTTEN like this face!
While daddy was outside washing the cars Kason was playing outside too. He had to come show me his pumpkin face with the stickers he took off the pumpkins on the front porch. My favorite was the two little green dots under his nose. HAHA
Going for a ride around the block in daddy's truck. I had a day of first's - first time driving the old Ford pickup while daddy sat in the back with them, and first time driving the Cady because daddy had the Enclave at work with him and the school bus never showed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment